Sunday, January 16, 2011

frankly, mr. shankly

My iTunes has pretty much been hating on me for weeks now.

The thing is, it's mostly my fault. I neglected to change my email when I was still able to do that, and so when my email expired and I could no longer check my account, iTunes was like, "YOU CAN'T LOG IN ANYMORE SRY BECAUSE THIS EMAIL IS SO REALLY REALLY INVALID NOW SRY WE DIDN'T WARN YOU LOLOLOL." But thankfully, Abin from iTunes Customer Support was able to help me change my email/password, and my iTunes likes me again.

So, I've been able to purchase even more songs by The Smiths. In case you haven't noticed, all of my post titles are Smiths songs. Not all of them are total winners, but I find the titles to be magnificent. I now own 11 songs by The Smiths, and I would have purchased more, but their songs tend to make me feel more or less depressed, which is not good. I'm sad to say that I own more Taylor Swift songs than I should. I'm ashamed to count, so let's just say I own too many.

That's all for now, I guess. Less than exciting.


Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment